Next 350L at a Glance
High Pressure Processing(HPP) is a method of preserving food, in which product is processed under very high pressure,
HPP can be used for processing what food?
High pressure processing has been commercially used to process both liquid and solid foods specially high acid food such as ready to eat meal, juice, grain, meat, seafood etc Learn more about hpp application
How do you start to get your products HPP'd?
As Consumers are demanding convenient products with high safety and natural flavor and taste; as a result, they greatly appreciate the fresh appearance of minimally processed food.
Join the iClass to learn the basic concepts in different fields(Food Processing and Food analysis)
- Alternative Non-thermal Treatments of Raw and Thermally Processed Milk as Enhancements To Distribution and Storage
- Plastic Packaging for High Pressure Processing: Process requirements and suitability for extended shelf life(ESL) and shelf stable low acid foods (LAF)
- Adapting High Pressure Technology to Processing operations: Non-thermal and thermal processing
- New Generation of Processing Technologies to Improve Quality, Safety and Functionality
- Ultraviolet Light Processing for Foods 3 Part Course